Configure Basic OpenLM Agent Functionalities
- Please make sure you have a single OpenLM Server installation on a central network server.
- Also make sure you have an OpenLM Agent installation on the end-user workstation.
- Windows Start button –> All Programs –> OpenLM –> OpenLM User Interface –> Start –> Administration –> Agent Policy.
- Select the desired configurations:
- Hide agent configuration option for local administrators –>
- Hide License usage information –> Hide the end-user License Usage window on the workstations.
- Available license notification –> End-users will get notified once a denied license becomes free.
- Click Save.
- Continue with configuring OpenLM Agent functionalities.
- Or, continue with Configuring OpenLM Extensions.
- See the Reports of OpenLM.
- Also see full documentation.