Install OpenLM Server
Make you sure have installed the .NET Core Runtimes listed on the system requirements page.
- Download the latest version of OpenLM Server to a network server.
- Double click the downloaded installer file
- Check the checkbox I agree to the license terms and conditions then click Next.
- Select your desired destination folder and click Install.
- Click I don’t have OpenLM license file and fill in your details.
- If you already have it, click I already have OpenLM license file and browse for the file.
- Click Next.
- Close the wizard.
- Continue with Installing OpenLM Broker.
- See the Reports of OpenLM.
- Also see full documentation.