Version 220.127.116.11 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that users to whom these problems may be relevant to upgrade their system to this version.
In order to upgrade to version 18.104.22.168:
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- Install the new version on top of the existing one.
What’s new in version 22.214.171.124 ?
- Changes made to the Readme text, apparent during the OpenLM Server installation.
- EasyAdmin: Fixed User Details for user names with special characters.
- Mobile: The OpenLM EasyAdmin Mobile application has been added to the installation files. The Mobile application enables system administrators to keep track of the license management systems, while being out of office.
- Working days computing error was fixed.
- EasyAdmin: Color selection problem on report charts was fixed.
- HASP: Errors in reading certain formats of the HASP license output files were fixed.