OpenLM Server version 126.96.36.199
OpenLM Server version 188.8.131.52 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 184.108.40.206 (August 3rd, 2014)
2136: [OpenLM Alerts] Alert – Feature usage percentage – Can not save when only one feature is selected
2137: [OpenLM Alerts] Alert – Feature usage percentage – “Delete All” not fully shown
2146: [OpenLM Server] OpenLM Server stops when trying to send a notification
2140: [EasyAdmin] Alerts – Email isn’t sent if user was selected in alert destination
2133: [EasyAdmin] Mail envelope icon not responsive
2132: [OpenLM Server] Option file not saving
2131: [EasyAdmin] License Feature Usage window is stuck minimized on closing
2129: [OpenLM Server] 1-jan-00 is parsed as 01.01.2000, instead of ‘permanent’
1. Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
2. If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Enbedded Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 220.127.116.11:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
6. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database
In order to upgrade to version 18.104.22.168, please contact OpenLM support at email@example.com