SEM & SEO Manager
Working hours: Fulltime
OpenLM is a leading vendor in software assets management for engineering applications that is widely used by more than 400 companies in the US and more than 1000 worldwide.
We are searching for a talented and competitive SEM/SEO manager in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 3+ years of digital marketing experience/SEO/SEM
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM practices
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console (other Google platform represent an advantage)
- WordPress experience or basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Advertising or other advertising platform is an advantage
- Develop and implement SEO strategies
- Monitor SEO process, review technical issues and optimize content
- Launch, monitor and report on advertising campaigns – SEM
- Manage company websites (including developing web pages in WordPress)
- Monitor traffic data and provide insights for optimization (Google Analytics)
- Set events or conversions when required
- Increase backlinks/hyperlinks
- Collaborate with the IT department & the content manager
- Good Salary
- Free language courses by request
- Team building events
- Official employment and social package
Please specify the job title in the subject line of your email.