Yes the OpenLM Cloud has the same Alerts that are available from the On-premise version
The alerts that are available are as follows
– Feature usage by percentage: Notify when feature usage is above or below predefined thresholds.
– Duplicate license usage: Checks whether a user draws the same licensed features on multiple workstations.
– Feature Expiration date: Alert that a feature license expiration date is coming up.
– License server not responding: OpenLM fails to connect to a monitored license manager.
– Users not assigned to a default group: Their license usage will not be attributed to any group but the default “OpenLM _Everyone”.
– Users not assigned to a default project: Their license usage will not be attributed to any project.
– Usage session duration: Notify that a license has been checked out for more than a predefined period.
– Total number of : Notify that the number of license denials has surpassed a predefined threshold during a predefined period.