B2B Sales Branch Manager, USA
Working hours: Fulltime
OpenLM is a leading vendor in software assets management for engineering applications that is widely used by more than 400 companies in the US and more than 1000 worldwide.
We are looking for a manager for a sales branch we are establishing in Las Vegas, Nevada. The branch will be responsible for all our sales activities in the USA. A successful candidate will be able to recruit and train a team of account managers. The candidate will motivate a team of local and remote account managers to reach and exceed their goals.
OTE for the right candidate can get to $120K per year with more than 50% as base salary.
- Minimum 5+ years of software sales experience
- Experience in sales management.
- English – Mother tongue level.
- Excellent phone & email communication skills.
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Proven track record of sales performance and knowledge of Federal sales – advantage.
- Experience in the IT Industry – advantage.
- GSA sales experience – advantage.
- Experience in Software Assets Management (SAM) or management of software engineering licenses sales – Huge advantage.
- Other languages – advantage.
- Maintain current sales level and exceed significantly over the first year
- Achieve personal sales goals as set by management
- Recruit additional account managers
- Train the team
- Work with OpenLM VP sales to set goals and sales strategy
- Motivate the team to exceed sales goals
- Identify business opportunities
- Inside Sales: 2 years
- Software sales: 5 years
- Sales management – 2 years
Please specify the job title in the subject line of your email.