French Account Manager – (1 position)
OpenLM is looking out for an Account Manager for french in a direct sales role responsible for both client retention as well as growth through the expansion and introduction of new products and services. You will consult with existing clients to develop and implement an effective strategy that maximizes the value delivered by OpenLM products and services.
- Deliver best-in-class sales expertise and customer service to clients and partners
- Account management with an outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increased retention and account growth
- Facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to advance business with an account base
- Utilize sales CRM tools to track account information and sales progress against defined goals
- In-depth knowledge of OpenLM’s products and services
- Basic Qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience with proven consultative sales, preferably in technology (services, software, or hardware).
- Proven ability to translate customer need(s) into solution requirements through value proposition.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work across organizational structures to drive positive customer experiences and outcomes.
- Knowledge of the full sales cycle.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Experience building client relationships.
- Able to utilize sales CRM such as Zoho or like programs.
Perks that you will enjoy:
Flexible work timings.
Working with some of the global business leaders and tech pioneers.
Challenging projects to lead and boost your career growth.
Work with global teams and clients.
No over-time policy.
OpenLM is among the most trusted global engineering and specialty software license management vendors (source: Gartner). Founded in 2007, today OpenLM has more than 1000 global customers. Almost 10% of these customers belong to the ‘Fortune 1000’ club and 400 of them are from the US.
Serving across 15+ industries – Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering Services, Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Energy, Power & Utility, Gaming, Government, Telecommunication, Mining, Electronics, Construction, and more, OpenLM boasts of an NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 4.6.
Founded in Pardesia, Israel in 2007.
Branches in USA, Moldova, Japan, France, and India.
Focussing on all geographies including North America, Europe, India, Australia, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Singapore, LATAM, and others.
GSA Contract holder.
OpenLM India is a subsidiary of OpenLM, Israel. This branch will be focused on enhancing OpenLM’s services and products across Asia and other continents. The R&D center in India will be responsible for bringing innovative products, services, and solutions to the global engineering and specialty software market.