Lead Specialist (JAPAN) – for marketing team
- Excellent Japanese communication (verbal and written)
- Experience with cold calling.
- Experience with research and maintaining databases.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Make outgoing calls to develop new business
- Contact prospects to qualify leads
- Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- Research and maintain lead generation database
- Conduct customer research
- Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and sales presentations
- Provide accurate and timely information to management
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What we offer :
Flexible remote work-from-home office.
Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan), commensurate with experience.
Strong results are well rewarded.
Ongoing professional development training.
Visible, exciting work with cutting-edge solutions.
Perks that you will enjoy:
Flexible work timings.
Working with some of the global business leaders and tech pioneers.
Challenging projects to lead and boost your career growth.
Work with global teams and clients.
No over-time policy.
OpenLM is among the most trusted global engineering and specialty software license management vendors (source: Gartner). Founded in 2007, today OpenLM has more than 1000 global customers. Almost 10% of these customers belong to the ‘Fortune 1000’ club and 400 of them are from the US.
Serving across 15+ industries – Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering Services, Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Energy, Power & Utility, Gaming, Government, Telecommunication, Mining, Electronics, Construction, and more, OpenLM boasts of an NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 4.6.
Founded in Pardesia, Israel in 2007.
Branches in USA, Moldova, Japan, France, and India.
Focussing on all geographies including North America, Europe, India, Australia, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Singapore, LATAM, and others.
GSA Contract holder.
OpenLM India is a subsidiary of OpenLM, Israel. This branch will be focused on enhancing OpenLM’s services and products across Asia and other continents. The R&D center in India will be responsible for bringing innovative products, services, and solutions to the global engineering and specialty software market.