SEO Specialist – 1 position
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO, SEM strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Ask for client referrals
- Identify possibilities for new clients
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs – DA,PA, web health, top keywords ranking,, top pages, adding ga on every page, weekly and monthly reports, trends, recommendations, suggestions
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Also had handled SEM strategy and execution across various platforms
- SEO & SEM Consultant requirements and qualifications-
- 5-10 years of experience as SEO & SEM Consultant or similar role
- 8-9 years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO, SEM strategy and hands-on execution
- Proven success in SEO
- 8 years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Good negotiation skills
- Some experience in sales is preferred
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills, multiple project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
- Tools: Ahrefs, semrush, google analytics, adobe analytics, spyfu, unbounce, yoast seo, screamfrog, search console, social media monitoring tools, google tag manager, facebook pixel, and utm parameter tracking for each link, ranking, webtrends, crawler
- Can research and suggest other best tools that can make the job easy and smart with pros and cons
- Have experience on off page seo building with the help from content writer
- Social media analytics and monitoring and integration with company web pages.
Perks that you will enjoy:
Flexible work timings.
Working with some of the global business leaders and tech pioneers.
Challenging projects to lead and boost your career growth.
Work with global teams and clients.
No over-time policy.
OpenLM is among the most trusted global engineering and specialty software license management vendors (source: Gartner). Founded in 2007, today OpenLM has more than 1000 global customers. Almost 10% of these customers belong to the ‘Fortune 1000’ club and 400 of them are from the US.
Serving across 15+ industries – Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering Services, Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Energy, Power & Utility, Gaming, Government, Telecommunication, Mining, Electronics, Construction, and more, OpenLM boasts of an NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 4.6.
Founded in Pardesia, Israel in 2007.
Branches in USA, Moldova, Japan, France, and India.
Focussing on all geographies including North America, Europe, India, Australia, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Singapore, LATAM, and others.
GSA Contract holder.
OpenLM India is a subsidiary of OpenLM, Israel. This branch will be focused on enhancing OpenLM’s services and products across Asia and other continents. The R&D center in India will be responsible for bringing innovative products, services, and solutions to the global engineering and specialty software market.