Technical Manager of Global R&D (India Center)
Position: Technical Manager Global R&D (India Center)
Experience: Minimum 15+ Years
Work Location: Remote (Full-time)
Joining: Immediate or 15 days.
- Architect/Design technical solution, including overall system design, class design, and database design;
- Create detailed written technical documentation based on functional requirements and as part of the SDLC;
- Create, design, develop and document software based on technical requirements.
- Build prototypes.
We expect you to have/to be:
- Minimum 10+ year’s of experience as a Lead in software development industry;
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in web technologies, databases, and frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, .Net core, Microservices,Entity Framework SQL Indexes, etc.;
- Demonstrated expertise with web services (WebAPI/JSON RESTful), GIT, Jenkins;
- Additional experience with the following desired but not required: MVC, Microsoft Azure;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Programming fundamentals – deep understanding and proficiency in concepts such as OOP; SOLID, Design Patterns;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a responsible team player;
- Good level of English.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What we offer :
Flexible remote work-from-home office.
Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan), commensurate with experience.
Strong results are well rewarded.
Ongoing professional development training.
Visible, exciting work with cutting-edge solutions.
Perks that you will enjoy:
Flexible work timings.
Working with some of the global business leaders and tech pioneers.
Challenging projects to lead and boost your career growth.
Work with global teams and clients.
No over-time policy.
OpenLM is among the most trusted global engineering and specialty software license management vendors (source: Gartner). Founded in 2007, today OpenLM has more than 1000 global customers. Almost 10% of these customers belong to the ‘Fortune 1000’ club and 400 of them are from the US.
Serving across 15+ industries – Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering Services, Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Energy, Power & Utility, Gaming, Government, Telecommunication, Mining, Electronics, Construction, and more, OpenLM boasts of an NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 4.6.
Founded in Pardesia, Israel in 2007.
Branches in USA, Moldova, Japan, France, and India.
Focussing on all geographies including North America, Europe, India, Australia, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Singapore, LATAM, and others.
GSA Contract holder.
OpenLM India is a subsidiary of OpenLM, Israel. This branch will be focused on enhancing OpenLM’s services and products across Asia and other continents. The R&D center in India will be responsible for bringing innovative products, services, and solutions to the global engineering and specialty software market.