Zoho Marketing Automation Manager
- Position: Zoho Marketing Automation Manager
Experience: Minimum 3+ Years
Work Location: Remote (Full-time)
Joining: Immediate or 15 days.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager with experience working with the Zoho marketing automation channel. You will administer our marketing automation platform, manage integrations and work to optimize campaign performance. You will be responsible for driving marketing automation activities including their development and execution. You will also be responsible for planning campaigns and coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Set up and manage Zoho’s marketing automation channel.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional team members on a regular basis to plan activities and campaigns
- In conjunction with the email marketing function, oversee associated integrations, manage the marketing database, acquire contacts, maintain contact data health and integrity, and nurture and deliver quality.
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, and campaigns, and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner
- Understand and identify user buckets and understand user journeys basis courses and categories.
- Identifying gaps in user journeys and how to improve user buying cohorts
- Create and maintain dynamic lists, automated lead scoring and routing rules and filed mapping
- Oversee data health and compliance with regional data privacy laws as well as manage data and automation practices to adhere to GDPR
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, responsive design, email testing, A/B testing, list segmentation and other aspects of email campaign execution
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement
- Help develop and implement lead management automation, including grading, scoring, lead assignment, and notifications
- Document regular marketing automation processes, programs, and procedures
- Measure, and analyze marketing campaign performance and provide insights/status and recommendations.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What we offer :
Flexible remote work-from-home office.
Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan), commensurate with experience.
Strong results are well rewarded.
Ongoing professional development training.
Visible, exciting work with cutting-edge solutions.
Perks that you will enjoy:
Flexible work timings.
Working with some of the global business leaders and tech pioneers.
Challenging projects to lead and boost your career growth.
Work with global teams and clients.
No over-time policy.
OpenLM is among the most trusted global engineering and specialty software license management vendors (source: Gartner). Founded in 2007, today OpenLM has more than 1000 global customers. Almost 10% of these customers belong to the ‘Fortune 1000’ club and 400 of them are from the US.
Serving across 15+ industries – Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering Services, Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Energy, Power & Utility, Gaming, Government, Telecommunication, Mining, Electronics, Construction, and more, OpenLM boasts of an NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 4.6.
Founded in Pardesia, Israel in 2007.
Branches in USA, Moldova, Japan, France, and India.
Focussing on all geographies including North America, Europe, India, Australia, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Singapore, LATAM, and others.
GSA Contract holder.
OpenLM India is a subsidiary of OpenLM, Israel. This branch will be focused on enhancing OpenLM’s services and products across Asia and other continents. The R&D center in India will be responsible for bringing innovative products, services, and solutions to the global engineering and specialty software market.