Configuring Extensions – Actual Usage – HT858
Configure Actual Usage
- Please make sure you have a single OpenLM Server installation on a central network server.
- Also make sure you have an OpenLM Agent installation on the end-user workstation.
- Windows Start button –> All Programs –> OpenLM –> OpenLM EasyAdmin User Interface –> Start –> Administration –> Process Features.
- Select a process from the list and click Edit –> Check the checkbox Track process idle/active periods.
- If you do not see the process you need, then simply click Add and fill in the process:
- Name –> The process name of the end-user applications (Such as acad, ugraf etc.)
- Description –> Descriptive name for the process.
- Vendor name –> Vendor name as noted by the license manager.
- Click Save.
- In order to release idling licenses, continue with OpenLM Active Agent Configurations.
- Or, continue with configuring other OpenLM Extensions.
- See the Reports of OpenLM.
- See full documentation.