Configuring Extensions – Group Usage – Options File – HT856
Configure Group Usage – Options File
- Please make sure you have a single OpenLM Server installation on a central network server.
- Make sure you have an OpenLM Broker installation on your license servers and that the OpenLM Brokers are configured.
- Windows Start button –> All Programs –> OpenLM –> OpenLM User Interface –> Start –> Administration –> Options Files.
- Select the relevant options file –> Edit –> Check the box Changes made to the Options File are reflected in the OpenLM User Interface Options File editor.
- Users and groups will be synchronized from the Options File automatically.
- See the Reports of OpenLM.
- Continue with configuring other OpenLM Extensions.