Connect to a New External Database – MySQL Database – HT811 (for versions older than v21)
Connect to a new external database – MySQL
- Open up MySQL Workbench –> Click on Create New Schema.
- Name the schema –> Set Charset as utf8mb4 –> Set Collation as Default Collation (For case sensitive databases –> Set Collation as utf8mb4_bin)
- Click Apply and Finish.
- Run the script SET SQL_SAFE_UPDATES = 0 on the blank database.
- Go to the server holding OpenLM Server.
- Open up the “OpenLM Server DB Upgrade Tool” (located on the server that holds “OpenLM Server”)
- Click “Next” and fill in the database details.
- Click “Next” and the upgrading process will start.
- Click “Finish” when the upgrade process ends.
- Open up the “OpenLM Server DB Configuration” tool (located on the server that holds “OpenLM Server”)
- Fill in the database details.
- Click “Next” and wait for the window to disappear.