Table of Contents
Connect to a new external database – SQL Server #
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Connect to the “ServerNameInstance” of the server.
- Expand the Databases tab to see the OpenLM databases.
- Left-click on “databases” and create a new database.
- Right click on the new database –> Click Properties –> Options.
- Select case sensitive collation (Named with ‘CS’) –> OK.
- Go to the server holding OpenLM Server.
- Open up the “OpenLM Server DB Upgrade Tool” (located on the server that holds “OpenLM Server”).
- Click “Next” and fill in the database details.
- Click “Next” and the upgrading process will start.
- Click “Finish” when the upgrade process ends.
- Open up the “OpenLM Server DB Configuration” tool (located on the server that holds “OpenLM Server”)
- Fill in the database details.
- Click “Next” and wait for the window to disappear.