How to upgrade Reporting Hub – KB824
This document describes the upgrade process of the Reporting Hub
1. Download the latest ETL from here:
2. Save the license file and kettle file found in your current ETL installation.
kettle – “C:\…\ETL\kettle\.kettle\kettle.properties”
license – “C:\…\ETL\Jobs\License”
3. Place the ETL folder on top of the old one and have the folders merge.
4. Copy the license file you saved back to the folder “C:\…\ETL\Jobs\License”.
5. Copy the kettle file you saved and paste the connection parts to the file located in:
So the top part will be replaced with the configuration text from the old kettle file.
6. Set the variable “PostgreSQL_INCREMENTAL=Y” to be “PostgreSQL_INCREMENTAL=N”
Then run the ETL using the “Run_ETL.bat” file, which will delete the old DB schema and recreate it.
7. After the ETL run is done, set the variable back to “PostgreSQL_INCREMENTAL=Y” to have it be incremental from now.
You can watch a video on the process, here: