Install OpenLM Agent – Windows Installer – HT813
Install OpenLM Agent – Windows Installer
- Download the latest version of “OpenLM Agent”.
- Place the MSI file on the end-user workstation.
- Double click the downloaded MSI file.
- Click “Next-Next” and approve the terms and conditions.
- Application checkboxes will be checked if the application extension was found.
- Click “OpenLM Applications Manager” box to have the OpenLM Agent support the OpenLM Applications Manager.
- Click “Finish”.
- “Agent Configuration” screen will appear.
- “OpenLM Server” field should hold the OpenLM server hostname. (localhost by default).
- Click “Check Connectivity“.
- Click Apply.
- Make sure you have a single OpenLM Server installation on a central network server.
- Continue with configuring OpenLM Agent functionalities.
- Or, continue with Configuring OpenLM Extensions.
- See the Reports of OpenLM.
- Also see full documentation.