Table of Contents
Install OpenLM External Platform #
- Make sure you have filled the following requirements:
- The OpenLM ServiceNow application exists in your ServiceNow account.
- A working installation of OpenLM Server v4.6 or higher.
- OpenLM Server configured to use either MySQL (5.7 or 8) or MSSQL (2012 and up).
- Download the latest OpenLM External Platform.
- Double click the installer file –> check the box I agree to the license terms and conditions –> Click Next.
- Choose destination –> click Next –> Click Finish.
- Windows Start Menu → pick folder OpenLM → select OpenLM External Platform Configuration.
- Make sure port 5005 is open, by following this guide.
- Access the OpenLM External Platform Interface (by default: http://localhost:5005/)
- OpenLM Server URL – Enter the URL leading to the OpenLM Server. Default: port 5015 (E.g. http://localhost:5015)
- Activate Requires Login Credentials if OpenLM is protected by a username and password.
- Enter the OpenLM Server’s login credentials (username and password) if required.
- Click Test Connectivity.
- (optional) If Domain Separation is activated on your instance, follow the post installaion steps described here.
- Also see full documentation.