Interface with Autodesk Cloud – HT873
Interface Autodesk Cloud
- Make sure you have a single OpenLM Server installation on a central network server.
- Windows Start button –> All Programs –> OpenLM –> OpenLM EasyAdmin User Interface
- Select License Servers –> Click Add.
- Type –> Select Autodesk Cloud.
- Description –> Name the server with a name + “Quantity” in the name (ex. Autodesk Cloud – quantity)
- Time Zone –> Select (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time.
- Make sure the checkbox named Show named users allocations as usage is unchecked.
- Hostname –> fill in the Autodesk Cloud admin (manage.autodesk.com).
- Port –> Input 443.
- User\Password –> Input the Autodesk Cloud admin portal username and password.
- Is secure Connection(https) –> Check if using https connection.
- Make sure Use Broker is unchecked.
- Make sure Read license file is unchecked.
- Click Apply.
- In order to monitor license usage, install the OpenLM Applications Manager then configure Autodesk as a monitored application (See full documentation)
- For added functionality, you can evaluate OpenLM Extensions.
- See the Reports of OpenLM.