OpenLM Online – OpenLM Cloud – HT865
How to use OpenLM Cloud with the Broker
- Access the OpenLM Website –> Downloads –> Cloud Login
- Fill in the registration form –> register to service.
- You’ll receive an email confirming the registration –> Click the activation link.
- A second email has been sent to your mailbox with username and password
- Click log in –> type in the username and password –> Change password.
- Go back to your Cloud account –> Follow the Broker Initial SetupTour
- Go back to the license server and install OpenLM Broker on it.
- Open up the Broker –> OpenLM Cloud Server–> Click Add
- Click Import Broker Authorization file –> Select the downloaded file.
- Click Check connectivity to OpenLM Server –> Click Apply –> Restart Broker
- Access the OpenLM Cloud portal –> Log in –> click on the “there are X license servers pending approval” –> select the ones that require approval.
- Double click on it to approve.
- Fill in the details below:
- Drag and drop the license file.
- Name –> Descriptive name for the license manager.
- LM Type –> Select the license manager type you are monitoring.
- Time Zone –> Select the license server time zone.
- Read License file –> check the box if a vendor-supplied license file is configured on the Broker then
- Is Triad –> Is this a server with a redundancy scheme.
- Hostname –> License Server hostname.
- Port –> Vendor port on the license server.
- Click OK.
- Continue with configuring license managers to be monitored by OpenLM.
- See the Reports of OpenLM.