Matlab/Simulink Network & NNU License Management
OpenLM is for clarity:
- What MATLAB licenses have been used, when, and by whom
- Keep a close count of your expensive MATLAB license inventory.
- Understand your company’s license usage patterns
- Gain data for future software procurement and maintenance
Manage usage of expensive Mathworks licenses
- Monitor software activity, and identify idle sessions. Retrieve idle MATLAB licenses to the license pool.
- Keep track of changes made on the Active Directory. Apply license restrictions through FlexLM Options files.
Monitor MATLAB usage according to license pools and users groups
- What license types best suite your organization ? Should you acquire Network Named Users’ licenses, or keep your license scheme strictly based on Concurrent licensing ?
- Distinguish software usage according to license pools. Gain insight on the preferred licensing method
Easily maintain Mathworks compliance
- Always ready for an Audit: Keep precise usage records
- Maintain license compliance. Ensure that usage restrictions are followed (e.g. in accordance with license pools and geographic limitations)