OpenLM for MATLAB
OpenLM is a comprehensive license management, monitoring and reporting tool. It interfaces a wide variety of license managers such as FlexLM (The complete list), and is capable of controlling licensed applications and reporting license usage statistics.
OpenLM brings clarity to all licensed application’s usage. Management level decision makers, IT personnel and end users all benefit from OpenLM’s capabilities. In addition, OpenLM enfolds some unique benefits for MATLAB users.
Who should use OpenLM for MATLAB ?
OpenLM facilitates MATLAB license usage reporting. It is intended for System Administrators, System Analysts, Managers and engineers who use the Flexera FLEXnet publisher license manager. OpenLM optimizes license visibility and manageability in their organization, and may produce substantial savings in license procurement and maintenance.
- Actual usage: OpenLM monitors application usage, and determines whether it is active or sitting idle, consuming expensive licenses.
- License pools: OpenLM can attribute usage to specific license pools, providing accurate information about license efficiency, and insight on license allocation.
- License harvesting: Applications that have been identified as idle may be configured to save and close the session, thus returning the idle license to the license pool and boosting license availability
- Notifications: Users who have been denied licenses will be notified when one has become vacant.
- Options files: OpenLM can dynamically adjust and maintain MATLAB FlexLM Options files, to reflect changes made in the organization’s user group membership.
- Groups and Projects: OpenLM will accumulate license usage statistics according to Projects, as well as organizational units.
On the ground, and in the air
- OpenLM offers an on-premise installation for monitoring and managing license usage directly interfacing the organizational license servers and end users’ workstations.
- In addition, OpenLM offers a Saas version for monitoring license servers on the OpenLM cloud.
What’s next ?
Try us out. Download and install a free version of the OpenLM software. Support is fully available during the evaluation period.
Download and explore the full unlimited version of OpenLM for 30 days. During this time you will enjoy full support with no strings attached.