OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11
OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions to upgrade to this latest version.
Note that this version does not update the database, only software. If your current version is 22.214.171.124 or higher, no database upgrade is needed. This is mainly important for users that has an external database.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 126.96.36.199 (October 1, 2014)
- 0002295: [EasyAdmin] License Servers: sorting by percentage of actual usage does not work correctly – resolved.
- 0002293: [EasyAdmin] Feature Usage Status: sort by percentage does not work – resolved.
- 0002297: [OpenLM Server] Avoid remote output when Broker sends information – resolved.
- 0002292: [OpenLM Server] OpenLM_Server_Logger.txt says “Evaluation Version” though it is fully licensed – resolved.
- 0002259: [OpenLM Server] SPLM not working with French locale – resolved.
- 0002285: [OpenLM Server] DSLS output coming from Broker wasn’t parsed – resolved.
- 0002281: [OpenLM Server] RMS unlimited number of licenses can not be recognized – resolved.
- 0002279: [EasyAdmin] Feature usage status – export does not work – resolved.
- 0002277: [OpenLM Server] Can’t clean the SPLM exe in the openlm server configuration form – resolved.
- Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
- If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 188.8.131.52:
- Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- For OpenLM versions 1.7, Install the new version on top of the existing one.
- If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
If your current version is 184.108.40.206 or lower in order to upgrade to version 220.127.116.11, please contact OpenLM support at