Software Technical Support Representative – Japan
We are searching for a capable software technical support representative to support and assist our customers and prospects in Japan. The candidate must have a good understanding of computer systems, networks, operating systems and internet technology.
You will provide online support by phone and web conferencing software. There may be a need to provide on-site support to customers and this will involve some travel.
Knowledge in software licensing is an advantage but not required; we will provide training.
You will work closely with our international support team so you must be able to communicate in English at a high level (reading, writing and speaking).
- Supporting customers in initial system setup and proof of concept
- Supporting customers in configuring the system on their networks
- Demonstrating the software live and via presentations
- Minimum 2+ years of software or internet technical support experience
- Ability to communicate with our support team in English
- Excellent phone and email communication skills in Japanese
- Experience in the IT industry an advantage
- Experience in Software Asset Management (SAM) or management of software licenses is a huge advantage
- Japanese – mother tongue level
- English – fluent reading, writing and speaking
- Other languages an advantage