The Broker configuration tool will not open.
1. Make sure Java 1.6 or higher is installed on the computer.
2. Make sure a 32bit/64bit compatible Java version is installed.
3. Try running the configuration tool from a command line:
- Open a command prompt as an administrator
- Navigate to the Broker directory: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Broker
- Run the Broker configuration tool from a command line: Java -jar BrokerConfigurator.jar broker.xml
If this solution (#3) worked, permissions’ issue needs to be addressed. Please consult your system administrator.
|Title||Can not open the Broker configuration tool.|
|Applies to license managers||FLEXlm, FLEXera FLEXnet, IBM LUM, HASP, RLM, Sentinel RMS|
|Applies to license mode||Floating licenses, Network licenses, Concurrent licenses|
|Observed during investigation|
|Trouble shoot process||See below|