What is the OpenLM Reporting Hub? #
Outlying Procedure #
- Extracts specific data from the OpenLM database.
- Transforms the data structure for the purposes of querying and analysis.
- Loads the newly formed data structures onto a data warehouse database.
- BI tool extracts the relevant data from the data warehouse, to be calculated, customized, displayed, and sent out in any supported format.
- See the options available for the OpenLM Reporting Hub Cloud.
Benefits of the Usage Analytics system #
- Stable data structure – Reporting database structure remains stable along different versions of OpenLM.
- Custom fields – New reports and data inquiries which are not found in the OpenLM Easyadmin tool can be produced.
- Custom calculations – The BI platform allows for complicated and unique calculations to be done on pre-existing data located in the OpenLM database.
- Custom filters – Filters can be customized by custom-calculated data fields.
- Big data – Search huge databases quickly using data warehousing techniques.
- Custom charts and graphs – Customizable charts allow the user to view the data in an infinite number of ways.
- Robust usage resolution – Aggregate usage by different time span resolutions.
Reporting Database structure #
- User-friendly measure-dimension structure, which allows for easily managing different fields
- The rigid structure which does not change with every upgrade.
- Creating new calculated fields is made simple.
- See a visualization of the reporting database structure.
How do I get the OpenLM Reporting Hub and customized reporting extension? #
Currently, the installation and configuration of the OpenLM Reporting Hub and reporting system require the presence of an OpenLM support person.
Please contact our support team at su*****@op****.com , and our representatives will be glad to assist and guide you online.