OpenLM Server version 22.214.171.124
OpenLM Server version 126.96.36.199 is a maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. Users for whom these fixes are relevant should upgrade to this latest version.
Note that this version does not update the database, only software. If your current version is 188.8.131.52 or higher, no database upgrade is needed. This is mainly important for users that has an external database.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 184.108.40.206 (Dec. 25th, 2014)
- 2536: Not receiving Denials from LUM
- 2621: Oracle DB upgrade failed
- Improvement of Server-Broker communication in aspect of Queue management
- Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
- If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 220.127.116.11:
- Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- For OpenLM versions 1.8, Install the new version on top of the existing one.
- If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the “C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License” folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
If your current version is 18.104.22.168 or lower in order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124, please contact OpenLM support at email@example.com