GSA Contract Holder
OpenLM is a GSA contract holder i.e. an approved vendor of the U.S.A. General Services Administration. If you are an American federal agency or department, you can complete the purchase process in just a few simple steps and get the best price for OpenLM on the market. Here’s how to proceed and have OpenLM up and running in no time. See our GSA contract details. You can see OpenLM’s products on GSA Advantage but read below first.
GSA Agency, is OpenLM Relevant for You?
In short, if you have any professional engineering software in your department, then the answer is an outstanding ‘yes’. You will find OpenLM’s software license management tools of great interest. They will help you to reduce software spend and give you control over your license inventory. See the OpenLM main product page for more information.
GSA Control Holder Schedule 70 – Our Relevant SIN’s
In the framework of the agency’s transactional data reporting (TDR) in the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) program, any agency involved in the procurement of engineering software applications under the the special item numbers (SIN) listed below for the IT Schedule 70 is likely to find OpenLM’s software license management tools of great interest. They will help you to reduce software spend and give you control over your license inventory.
- 132-32 – Term Software Licenses
- 132-33 – Perpetual Software Licenses
- 132-34 – Maintenance of Software as a Service
Join the dozens of U.S. government agencies already using OpenLM to know what’s going on with the engineering software in their department at local and federal levels including research, military, homeland security, aerospace, agriculture, transport, financial and municipal institutions.
OpenLM Could be What You’re Looking for. What Next?
- Contact us for a brief intro to what OpenLM is all about. Click on the 20-minute session link at the bottom of this page.
- Download OpenLM and install it. OpenLM support will be happy to help you at every step. See the link at the bottom of this page
- You can check pricing for your required configuration at any time. First take a look at the OpenLM product pricing structure and then see the part numbers you need on GSA Advantage. Our sales engineers will be happy to help you select the right items.
- After you have tested OpenLM and you have seen it gives you the license inventory, usage and management reports you need, purchasing is fast and simple – a major benefit of buying from a GSA contract holder. All you need is to make the purchase by clicking on the appropriate items in the catalog on GSA Advantage, or give the details to your procurement officer.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us or send us a message and we’ll get back to you soon as we can.
Why Buy OpenLM Through the GSA?
- Lower price – GSA customers get the best price we will give, ever!
- Faster procurement processing – when you’re ready to buy, execution of the transaction is as quick as it gets
Check it Out
- Take a closer look at OpenLM; have a 20-minute live session with us.
- Then download our software license management software and see for yourself.
- Learn the pricing structure
- Or just contact us.
OpenLM is GSA contract holder GS-35F-543GA.