OpenLM Server version 126.96.36.199
OpenLM Server version 188.8.131.52 is a maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some important bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that all customers would upgrade their OpenLM Server to this version.
Note that this version contains an update for the OpenLM database. This is particularly important for users of external databases.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 184.108.40.206 (Jan. 19, 2015)
- 2724: [OpenLM Server] Server Error when running “Update Features\Packages”
- 2341: [OpenLM Server] Missing License Availability notification OpenLM Agent
- 2736: [EasyAdmin] Can’t remove broker from license servers’ window
- 2726: [EasyAdmin] Bad error message when server configuration tool is configured to read options files
- 2725: [EasyAdmin] EasyAdmin – Product Packages Download malfunction
- Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
- If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process. In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 220.127.116.11:
- Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- For OpenLM versions 1.8, Install the new version on top of the existing one.
- If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the “C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License” folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External Databases)
Customers who employ external databases (MS-SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL) will need to run database upgrade scripts. For more information, please contact email@example.com