OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168
OpenLM Server version 22.214.171.124 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 188.8.131.52 (Sep 24, 2013)
1. Issue #1211: Option File Management: saving policy with TIMEOUTALL field empty writes “TIMEOUTALL null” in the option file.
2. Issue #1267: Extra carriage-return character in FlexLM license server’s response to the lmutil lmstat query causes problems in ‘Licenses’ window report.
3. Issue #1239: “Currently Consumed Licenses” window: Align csv Export with Screen view.
4. Differentiate between FlexLM license sessions according to different linger time.
5. Don’t ignore Package component features when they are explicitly requested in a report filter.
6. Exclude currently active sessions from usage report query results.