OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168
OpenLM Server version 22.214.171.124 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 188.8.131.52 (Oct 09, 2013)
1. License Usage report issues:
1a. Feature with same name (but different servers) can’t be added to the features grid
1b. Issue# 1170: EasyAdmin] When 2 features with the same name are selected, only one chart line is drawn.
1c. When one of the features doesn’t have usage, the chart hangs.
1d. Color pallette issues (including issue#1170)
1e. Issue #1298: Level line is distorted.
1f. When there are many points a curve is displayed.
1g. Export of separate charts includes the “Feature Version”
2. Issue# 1304: [OpenLM Server] Can not change product name when using MSSQL DB (development)
3. Fixes in the Broker listener
3a. Enlarge Broker queue & warn against queue reaching high watermark.
3b. Enhanced robustness of Broker message handling.