OpenLM Server version 22.214.171.124
OpenLM Server version 126.96.36.199 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 188.8.131.52 (Apr 30, 2014)
Issue #1808: [OpenLM Server] License usage table does not present total number correctly.
Issue #1799: [OpenLM Server] License procurement table showing duplicate entries.
Issue #1807: [OpenLM Server] Delete user from group fails.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 184.108.40.206:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.