OpenLM Server version 188.8.131.52
OpenLM Server version 184.108.40.206 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 220.127.116.11:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 18.104.22.168 (Aug 18, 2013)
1. Issue #1177: [General] using Fully Qualified Domain Name in Broker & Server Configuration leads to Status “NO BROKER”
2. Issue #797 : [EasyAdmin] I can select OpenLM Everyone” group in the Projects window, but not in the start–>groups window
3. Issue #1204: [EasyAdmin] & is not supported in group name
4. Issue #1209: [EasyAdmin] Unique users report export is wrong
5. Issue #1203: [EasyAdmin] Unique user reports export to csv generates an xml file
6. Issue #1195: [OpenLM Server] Unique users report does not relate to the selected timeframe.
7. Issue #1178: [EasyAdmin] editing new process in “process features” isn’t saved correctly