Sr. QA Automation engineer C#
Position: Sr. QA Automation engineer C#
Experience: Minimum 5+ Years
Work Location: Remote (Full-time)
Joining: Immediate or 15 days.
OpenLM is looking out for a QA Automation engineer for our Automation team in INDIA. Below is the Job description-
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Knowledge of Kotlin or other JVM languages such as Java, Scala
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Selenium C# is a must.
- Experience with UI automated testing and frameworks like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc.
- Experience in API testing (Rest Assured, Postman)
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Bamboo, Azure DevOps, preferably Jenkins
- Experience in developing test strategies, designing test cases
- Experience with Atlassian tools & applications (JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to work in a team
- A technical level of English is required.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
What we offer :
Flexible remote work-from-home office.
Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan), commensurate with experience.
Strong results are well rewarded.
Ongoing professional development training.
Visible, exciting work with cutting-edge solutions.
Perks that you will enjoy:
Flexible work timings.
Working with some of the global business leaders and tech pioneers.
Challenging projects to lead and boost your career growth.
Work with global teams and clients.
No over-time policy.
OpenLM is among the most trusted global engineering and specialty software license management vendors (source: Gartner). Founded in 2007, today OpenLM has more than 1000 global customers. Almost 10% of these customers belong to the ‘Fortune 1000’ club and 400 of them are from the US.
Serving across 15+ industries – Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering Services, Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Energy, Power & Utility, Gaming, Government, Telecommunication, Mining, Electronics, Construction, and more, OpenLM boasts of an NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 4.6.
Founded in Pardesia, Israel in 2007.
Branches in USA, Moldova, Japan, France, and India.
Focussing on all geographies including North America, Europe, India, Australia, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Singapore, LATAM, and others.
GSA Contract holder.
OpenLM India is a subsidiary of OpenLM, Israel. This branch will be focused on enhancing OpenLM’s services and products across Asia and other continents. The R&D center in India will be responsible for bringing innovative products, services, and solutions to the global engineering and specialty software market.