OpenLM for Autodesk
OpenLM is a comprehensive license management and monitoring software tool. It interfaces a wide variety of license managers such as FlexLM (The complete list) to control and report licensed applications usage statistics.
OpenLM for Autodesk was designed especially for CAD and BIM Managers using Autodesk software such as Autocad and Revit. The system includes all OpenLM functionality plus dedicated enhancements for Autodesk users.
Who should use OpenLM for Autodesk ?
The OpenLM license monitoring and management tool is intended for System Administrators, System Analysts, Managers and CAD professionals who use software licensed by Flexera FLEXnet publisher. OpenLM optimizes license visibility and manageability in their organization, and may produce substantial savings in license procurement and maintenance.
- Up to date: An excellent alternative to the retired SAMreport and SAMreport-Lite utilities for producing Autodesk usage reports.
- Actual usage: OpenLM monitors application usage, and determines whether it is active or sitting idle, consuming expensive licenses.
- License harvesting: Applications that have been identified as idle may be configured to save and close the session, thus returning the idle license to the license pool and boosting license availability
- Notifications: Users who have been denied licenses will be notified when one has become vacant.
- License Structure: OpenLM supports license management and reporting according to the Autodesk Suites and Packages’ license structure.
- Options files: OpenLM can dynamically adjust and maintain Autodesk FlexLM Options files, to reflect changes made in the organization’s user group membership.
- Groups and Projects: OpenLM will accumulate license usage statistics according to Projects, as well as organizational units.
On the ground, and in the air
- OpenLM offers an on-premise installation for monitoring and managing license usage directly interfacing the organizational license servers and end users’ workstations.
- In addition, OpenLM provides a Saas version monitoring license servers on the OpenLM cloud.
What’s next ?
Try us out. Download and install a free version of the OpenLM software. Support is fully available during the evaluation period.
Download and explore the full unlimited version of OpenLM for 30 days. During this time you will enjoy full support with no strings attached.