OpenLM Broker version 18.104.22.168
OpenLM Broker version 22.214.171.124 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some enhancements and bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Broker 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
What’s new in OpenLM Broker 126.96.36.199 (July 28, 2014) ?
- 0001452: [Broker Server] Add DSLS start / stop server commands in OpenLM Broker
- 0001999: [General] getting bad error message when downloading files
- 0002055: [Config Tool] delete ‘enable’ button in Broker log files node.
- 0002117: [Broker Server] New Feature – using date parameter in command
- 0001526: [Config Tool] license denial command for LUM
- 0002088: [Broker Server] Adding header and footer info to broker log
Upgrading the OpenLM Broker to version 188.8.131.52
Upgrading the OpenLM Broker is fairly straight forward:
- Download the Broker installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM website.
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- Install the new version on top of the existing one.
We have had cases in which the “Program Compatibility Assistant” alert window popped up by the end of the OpenLM Broker 184.108.40.206 installation (see below). We selected “This program installed correctly” – and the OpenLM Broker functioned without any apparent problems.