OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release to OpenLM version 3.0. It contains enhancements and bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend this update for users who experience one or more of the issue below.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 22.214.171.124 (July 21, 2015)
- 3428: Duplicate sessions with different\wrong feature pool
- 3427: RLM – report tokens
- 3355: DBUpgrade failing for MSSQL v126.96.36.199
- 3409: DSLS: Feature-Version is not interpreted correctly
- 3425: DSLS license output does not handle procurements correctly
- 3417: Newly added license features are not recognized when implementing License File
- 3399: License Usage Report: Cannot combine same feature from different servers in one report
- 3332: ‘unmanaged’ license – noted as floating
- 3366: Database Configuration – set port works, but this is not resembling in “Upgrade from previous version”
- 3397: Large quantities cause exceptions in MS SQL Server
- 3390: ALTER TABLE OLM_EASYADMIN_ALERTS ALTER COLUMN ALERT_TITLE TYPE VARCHAR(1000) Batch execution aborted
- Before upgrading, please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
- If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required. Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process. In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
- Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Backup the DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db) 4. It is recommended to close all windows applications, including the services window.
- Install the new OpenLM Server version on top of the existing one.
- If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy that file to the “C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License” folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL Database)
Upgrade will be automatically performed by the OpenLM Server installer. Make sure to stop the OpenLM Server Service and backup your Database before upgrading. For further information refer to https://www.openlm.com/?page_id=3507