OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11
OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 126.96.36.199 (July 16, 2013)
1. Issue #981: Updating user’s password fails.
2. Issue #977: “Save” does not work in “Show/Hide Features” window when using “search”.
3. Issue #975: RLM licenses not showing when Broker RLM port enabled.
4. Issue #971: ID of licenses is reset to null when switching from “has license file” to “not using license file”
EasyAdmin translations to Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French (German to be followed soon) were added.
Some improvements were applied to the feature usage report calculation, e.g. avoiding duplicate usage reporting due to sample rate.