The OpenLM Broker version 188.8.131.52 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 Broker versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
OpenLM Broker version 184.108.40.206 is only compatible with the OpenLM Server 220.127.116.11 version onward.
Upgrading the OpenLM Broker
OpenLM Broker version 18.104.22.168 is available for download on the OpenLM site.
After filling in your name and email, you would be directed to the download section. Select the OpenLM Version 1.8 section, and then click to download the OpenLM Broker.
In order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124, just install the new version on top of the older one.
For more information – please see this Application Note:
What’s new in OpenLM Broker 126.96.36.199 (July 08, 2013) and it’s close predecessors
1. Incremental Detection: Add newly detected ports, without resetting the configured ones.
2. Reset functionality: Complete reset of license servers and port definitions
3. Broker-side preparation for file fetching.
OpenLM Broker – 188.8.131.52
1. Issue # 0000972: Disable ability to configure duplicate OpenLM Servers.
OpenLM Broker – 184.108.40.206
2. Issue # 0000703: a. Duplication of License server names in the Broker configuration tool.
3. Issue # 0000703: b. Update of OpenLM Server name in Broker configuration tool.
4. Issue # 0000898: Clicking ‘Detect’ correctly resets the configured path for i4blt.
5. Issue # 0000898: In a FlexLM Triad configuration, the OpenLM Broker only detects the master.
OpenLM Broker – 220.127.116.11
6. Issue # 0000493: Broker restart grayed out in MAC OS installation.
7. Issue # 0000794: Changing logging level is not always saved.