OpenLM Server version 184.108.40.206
OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 18.104.22.168:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Fixes in OpenLM Server version 22.214.171.124 (July 04, 2013)
1. Issue 0000947:After configuring Broker to read license file, all features show up twice in selection lists
2. Issue 0000961:OpenLM Licensing issue.
3. Issue 0000931:Disabling and Enabling license servers with license file reading will not resume features
4. Issue 0000959:License usage is not reported when reading license files
5. Issue 0000929:Clear alerts table on server init.
6. Issue 0000955: Manually edited Product names does not appear in all screens
7. Issue 0000951:Option file is not imported.
8. Issue 0000958:License activity search fails for user names with capital letters
9. Issue 0000949:LDAP user synch does not synchronise all users
10. Issue 0000950:Not all denials are reported (some are systematically skipped).
11. Issue 0000940:RMS usage data is wrong because of commuter licenses.
12. Issue 0000942:Can’t calculate expiration date (Permanent license )on FlexlLM
13. Issue 0000936:Audit report: the Vendors’ list is empty.
14. Issue 0000923:Deleting a user in LDAP does not erase it from the synchronized group in OpenLM.
Fixes in OpenLM Agent version 126.96.36.199 (July 04, 2013)
1. Issue 0000562: Clicking the “Suspended Application” pop – up does not always resume the session.
2. Issue 0000937: Can’t add project when ACL is on
3. Issue 0000932: Starting a second login session on a vmware gives an error
4. Issue 0000924: Agent throws exception when opening the console window
5. Issue 0000802: Agent & EasyAdmin: wrong value in the column of Project list