OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11
OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. The highlights of this release are:
- An important fix for a condition that may affect FlexLM license usage data accumulation
- An important fix for IBM Rational license users
We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server production versions would upgrade to this latest version.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 22.214.171.124 (May 29, 2014)
Issue #1901: [OpenLM Server] Errors when “Read License File” selected.
Issue #1863: [EasyAdmin] Easy Admin (french interface)- License Procurement – ‘Expires within x days’ not showing licenses within that timeframe.
Issue #1861: [OpenLM Server] License activity window remains empty.
Issue #1871: [OpenLM Server] Exception when adding license usage for some rational features.
Issue #1699: [OpenLM Server] lmutil lmstat does not deliver feature usage information for IBMRATL.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
6. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License\
folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.