OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11
OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users who are monitoring ArcGIS licenses would upgrade to this latest version.
Note that this version does not include changes in database structure, i.e. upgrading of version 22.214.171.124 or higher does not require running database upgrade scripts for external databases.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 126.96.36.199 (August 27, 2014)
Fixed erroneous reports of total number of ArcGIS licenses caused by license borrowing (‘Activation’)
1. Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
2. If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required. Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 188.8.131.52:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. For OpenLM versions 1.7, refer to https://www.openlm.com/?page_id=1790
6. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
If your current version is 184.108.40.206 or lower in order to upgrade to version 220.127.116.11, please contact OpenLM support at