BI /Reporting developer ( AWS, NIFI, APACHE, Flink)
We are looking for a Developer, mainly to develop BI/Reporting based solutions. Should have a background in data and business analysis. He/She should be analytical minded with problem-solving aptitude. He/She needs to enhance our BI/Reporting system to make a better product.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, build and deploy BI solutions or Reporting tools
- Maintain, support, evaluate and improve existing BI/Reporting & analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Map various BI/Reporting databases and documentation used in the organization
- Support customers to resolve any issues
- Proven experience as a BI/Report Developer
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Clear understanding of data integration tools, OLAP, ETL/ELT processes, warehouse architecture/design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- Familiarity on Cloud based BI/Reporting environment (e.g. Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Power BI, Snowflake or Similar kind of services)
- Knowledge on Amazon products (like QuickSight), Hadoop platform, and Apache technologies
- Hands on knowledge in R, Python, DAX, GraphQL
- Familiarity with Reporting technologies on different platforms (e.g. SQL queries, SSRS, SSIS, MongoDB, MySQL, PGDB)
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Perks that you will enjoy:
Flexible work timings.
Working with some of the global business leaders and tech pioneers.
Challenging projects to lead and boost your career growth.
Work with global teams and clients.
No over-time policy.
OpenLM is among the most trusted global engineering and specialty software license management vendors (source: Gartner). Founded in 2007, today OpenLM has more than 1000 global customers. Almost 10% of these customers belong to the ‘Fortune 1000’ club and 400 of them are from the US.
Serving across 15+ industries – Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering Services, Defense, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Semiconductors, Energy, Power & Utility, Gaming, Government, Telecommunication, Mining, Electronics, Construction, and more, OpenLM boasts of an NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 4.6.
Founded in Pardesia, Israel in 2007.
Branches in USA, Moldova, Japan, France, and India.
Focussing on all geographies including North America, Europe, India, Australia, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Singapore, LATAM, and others.
GSA Contract holder.
OpenLM India is a subsidiary of OpenLM, Israel. This branch will be focused on enhancing OpenLM’s services and products across Asia and other continents. The R&D center in India will be responsible for bringing innovative products, services, and solutions to the global engineering and specialty software market.