OpenLM Case Studies
Below are links to case studies – customer success stories of users who describe their experiences with OpenLM.
See how users tell of the value they get from OpenLM, their experience with support, how they managed the implementation and even what brought them to the decision that OpenLM is the product they want to help them manage their engineering software licenses in an optimal manner.
George Washington University Case Study
OpenLM is saving the institution some $20,000 a year by making use of all existing software licenses.
With 8000 students and 42 departments providing courses in the arts and sciences, the College has a considerable investment in mathematical and CAD software to support its science and engineering students.
- Large academic institution
- Science and engineering courses that use mathematical and CAD software
- Mathematical software such as Maplesoft, MATLAB and Mathematica
- CAD software such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Geospatial and remote sensing apps such as ERDAS Imagine and ENVI
- Over 1000 users including students and researchers
“OpenLM has proven to save us time and money and within 6 months it paid for itself”