OpenLM Broker version 220.127.116.11
OpenLM Broker version 18.104.22.168 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains the newly added recording feature for analytic purposed. We recommend to install this version when asked so by support of OpenLM
What’s new in OpenLM Broker 22.214.171.124 (November 27, 2014) ?
- 2513:Player plays few messages together
- 2500: Configuration – Openlm server is not required when configuring a recording
- 2504: Configuration – It should be impossible to edit the recording tab while recording
- 2508: Recorded file name should be <LicenseServerName>_<Port>_<RecordingStartDate>_<RecordingEndDate>.rec
- 2499: Configuration – saving recording configuration
- 2501: Configuration – all ports should be selected by default
- 2505: Add “Stop Recording” button
- 2506: Logging – add file\appender to write logs to a different log file
- 2507:Logging – add logging to file and add log.config that we can set the logger level
- 2535: Configuration – cant leave the recording tab
- 2546: Make sure that Broker doesn’t send License file message if file path is null/empty even if it is checked
Upgrading the OpenLM Broker to version 126.96.36.199
Upgrading the OpenLM Broker is fairly straight forward:
- Download the Broker installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM website.
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- Install the new version on top of the existing one.