OpenLM Maintenance Release Version 220.127.116.11
Version 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that users to whom these problems may be relevant to upgrade their system to this version.
In order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124:
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- Install the new version on top of the existing one.
What’s new in version 126.96.36.199?
- Sometimes Flexlm sends temporarily inaccurate license reports. In EasyAdmin, this was experienced as duplicate overlapping license draws. The problem was avoided by implementing a time-wise filter, to ensure that changes in the license are consistent for an hour. This change impacts the system’s operation:
- Momentary changes are ignored
- Latency of true changes’ display has increased.
- Two problems reading Option files; Option file may contain some unusual characters (like &) at the title. To fix that we also made a change at the OpenLM Broker. The second issue we had was in reading option file lines with a comment at the middle of the line.
- Fixed the repetitive “Please select time zone” bug in EasyAdmin, when running Internet Explorer IE8 & IE9. This bug stems from the limitation that these browsers impose on the amount and size of stored cookies. The workaround for IE8 & IE9 users is giving up on some of the cookies in IE8 & IE9; such as the ones that save the recent size and location of the window. Users of FF and Chrome are not impacted by this change. On the upcoming version 1.8, the the cookies mechanism would be replaced, and again there would be no difference in user experience between browsers.
OpenLM Broker (version 188.8.131.52):
- Add pane to installation , explaining about the configuration tool, to prevent confusion.
- Fix some type in configuration tool.
- Fix automatic detection of ports on windows 64bit. read the Wow6432Node registry key.
- Improved Option file reading. See item #2 in the OpenLM server section, above.