OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 126.96.36.199 (Apr 22, 2014)
1. Issue #1782: [OpenLM Server] Triad configuration not saved.
2. Issue #1707: [EasyAdmin] ‘Project’ column in CCL window is not exported to CSV.
3. Issue #1764: [OpenLM Server] Licenses window – sorting by license type hangs.