Version 22.214.171.124 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend users that these problems may be relevant to them to upgrade their system to this version simply by installing it on-top of their existing version.
What is included in version 126.96.36.199?
- Allow time deference (60 seconds) with OpenLM Brokers on remote servers when reading license output.
- Easyadmin permissions – Disabled users are now denied from logging into EasyAdmin.
- Easyadmin permissions – Failure to log in to EasyAdmin resulted in a scrambled text.
- Easyadmin permissions – Fix some bugs causing “Server Error”.
- Easyadmin – Disable existing usernames editing.
- Easyadmin – When adding group under root, refresh also root.
- Easyadmin – Fix error when sorting projects/groups report.
- Easyadmin – Checkbox selection disappears when sorting columns.
Note: After upgrade, you may experience problems with “Licenses” window in easyadmin. If this is the case, open “User Settings” window, click “Clear Settings” and click “OK” for the problem to be resolved.
Please follow these steps when upgrading (Some of our customers experienced “error 1001” which is related to a problem with Windows):
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Make sure to close ALL windows, especially the services window
- Install the new version on-top of the existing version