Version 126.96.36.199 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend users that these problems may be relevant to them to upgrade their system to this version simply by installing it on-top of their existing version.
What is included in version 188.8.131.52?
- Easyadmin – option file features deleting bug.
- Easyadmin – sorting groups & projects reports now works..
- Easyadmin – “License Activity” & “Active Products” export in the correct number format.
Note: After upgrade, you may experience problems with “Licenses” window in easyadmin. If this is the case, open “User Settings” window, click “Clear Settings” and click “OK” for the problem to be resolved.
Please follow these steps when upgrading (Some of our customers experienced “error 1001” which is related to a problem with Windows):
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Make sure to close ALL windows, especially the services window
- Install the new version on-top of the existing version